- Have to figure out what is the unknown foreign grade?
- Need to make a cross-reference and find an equivalent material worldwide?
- Have to understand what is a foreign standard about?
- Need to search metals all over the world by chemical or mechanical properties?
- Need to identify an unknown alloy based on its chemical analysis?
You need it urgently and the information needs to be quickly and easily accessible, precise, reliable and safe, yet reasonably priced.
The Solution: KEY to METALS
KEY to METALS provides you with the ultimate solution for metals properties, cross-referencing, and knowledge through its three main components.
- The largest, top-quality database
Besides being is the most comprehensive metal properties database and knowledge source worldwide, with more than 4,500,000 property records for over 185,000 alloys, KEY to METALS gives you the highest quality and reliability of the only certified database of its kind in the industry
- The fastest engine for searching and cross-referencing
High-speed search engine and the quickest cross-referencing are additionally supported with proprietary, patented algorithms for search and identification of materials, properties and equivalents
- Unparalleled development and customer support policy
From updating the database every month with new materials, properties and specs, to new unique algorithms and software features, to full consulting support, our development team, consisting of 16 specialists with over 200 years of combined industrial experience takes the highest care for our customers from day one. And all that comes FREE of charge for subscribers.
The KEY to METALS Database will do it all for less than $2 a day. Click here to learn more about the unique features KEY to METALS offers you.